Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Honored

This morning I was catching up with my blogging "peeps" and guess what? One of them tapped me on the shoulder to participate in "7 Things About Me" where you tell 7 things about yourself (you probably figured that out huh?) and then you nominate 5 of your favorite bloggers to do the same. Pretty cool!

Of course, the only bad part is that I cannot figure out technologically how to get the graphic which announces the project into the post but hopefully help is on the horizon. As soon as it is, I can get going on the post. It's one of those things that initially you think you have nothing to write about and then as you move through your day, you recognize, "Hey, that's one. Hey, that's another one!" until by the end of the day, I'll be whittling these things down to the top 7, or at least that's what I'm hoping.

The best part of it was that my friend who nominated said that I was "the feistiest momma she knows". Best compliment I've gotten in at least 2 weeks!

No comments: