Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random Morning Thoughts

I couldn't bring myself to lock Cat up in the laundry room overnight since he came down early last night and proceeded to snuggle with me all evening. How could I possibly do that to him?! I swear he sensed he was on the precipice of lockdown thus engineering a well-timed snuggle fest. Lucky for me, there was no anal assault on the house though somebody did barf just a little bit. Today is our first day of trying out the probiotics for the cats. I went to the vet yesterday and she handed me enough packets for 5 days to see if this may solve the anal assaults. She said, "No charge." I guess when I told her the night before that I was ready to just move out of the house and let the cats have at it, she took pity on me. Or maybe it's the fact that I just shelled out $1000 and STILL have the same problem I had before the visit. Yeah, that might be it.

I called 10 different dermatologists to try to get in to solve my lip issue and they all wanted to book me in June. JUNE?! My lip is killing me, peeling, bleeding, cracking, swollen and itchy and they want me to wait until June. Since this has been going on for the last 2-3 weeks, I'd like to see someone before then. Finally, I found one with an opening next Tuesday so I only have to suffer another week. My luck, it'll miraculously clear up by then and I'll have to wait until the next time. Kind of like when the car is making that noise until you get to the mechanic's shop and then you hear nothing. I know it's coming back because this is the 3rd time since mid-March. So for the next week, I'll just continue shedding my bottom lip like a lizard and being in pain. The only upside, if you can look past the blood and peeling, is that it looks like I've had collagen injections and I have fantastic red color in my lips. I've heard it's hard to be beautiful but this is taking it a little far, I'm just saying.

No comments: