Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Busy Day

Today will be another busy day but not as hectic as yesterday. Actually, because I was so organized and had mentally prepared for all the errands, it didn't feel as stressful as it initially sounded. In addition to that, while I was at the gym one of the personal trainers who I have become friendly with due to the fact that our kids play together, offered me a free personal training session. The funny thing is that on Sunday, the head training manager introduced himself and I'm having a free PT session with him tomorrow. I let this other personal trainer know in case she wanted to give it to someone else but she said that she still wanted to give it to me. When it rains it pours in good ways it seems. I am really stoked about it because I need them desperately to kick start and motivate myself.

This morning I feel like Martha Stewart with the making of the blueberry pancakes as I. requested yesterday and putting a whole chicken in the crockpot for dinner. V. also is here though working until he drives up to Los Angeles for a long day. He got home after 10pm yesterday so it's not quality time but it's a treat to have him around, coughing and snotty as he is, in the middle of the week so I'll take what I can get. Plus he's spending the night in LA so I won't see him until late tomorrow night.

The whininess of I. continues this morning due to her early wakeup time. I have to say, it really grates on my nerves. Hearing someone in the background having a frustrated fit about this and that just drives me up the wall. I can ignore crying for a much longer time than whining that's for sure. On a good note, I. did play with her toys yesterday by herself while I was getting ready yesterday and probably will today as well. If I'm not around to hear the whiny problems, she doesn't whine. Kind of like if noone is in the forest to hear the sound of a tree falling, does it make a sound.

No comments: