Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's All About Shoes Part Deux

Here's part deux of it's all about the shoes though the two have NO relation to one another except for the fact that there is humor involved.

An ex-employee of mine, 30-something, who is on Facebook, whose wedding I attended in 1998(?) down in Rosarito, posted a picture of these strappy, red, 5-inch heels with some caption to the effect of "check out these sexy heels!".

To which I responded (on her FB page, as a woman to a woman), "those are beautiful f* me shoes". No problem, no big deal, right?

Not right according to her husband. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist. I was married to an Asian guy, dated a Mexican guy, now married to a Puerto Rican. That being said, I was still surprised to see HIS response on HER Facebook page under my comment that began with "Blah-blah (wife's name) is a happily married woman who doesn't need f* me shoes. I love her the way she is and we're very happy."

Okay, number fucking one: "I was at your wedding moron, I know she's fucking married."
Number two: "I was talking to HER, not you the shadowy psycho husband."
Number three: " If you're that insecure after 10+ years of marriage about a comment that a woman friend makes about a pic of sexy red heels, you obviously need therapy."
Number four: "You've just reinforced my view of Mexican men - hung like mosquitos with the egos of lions."

Been there, done that, and I'll stick with my Puerto Rican ANY DAY ANY TIME! But it's always good to piss someone off without even meaning to do so. That's a good day in my sick mind.

No comments: