Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 38

This morning after D. got up from his nap, we went over to the pool for awhile to extend our trip and we all had a good time.  D. and I roughhoused and loved each other up in the pool and then we went and visited I. and V. in the big pool.  Headed out after lunch to my parents' house to drop off the kiddos and then we grabbed dinner by our home before we went home to pack and get ready for the New York trip.  As we ate, I was missing the kids a lot.  V. was wondering how I was going to cope with being so far away from them but to be honest, being around our house without them with me makes me miss them more.  These are the places I'm with them.  When we're away, of course I miss them but I don't expect them there.  It won't feel weird with them not there in New York because I've never been there with them.

Have to get up around 3:45 tomorrow morning to make it to our New York flight in the morning.  Egads!  It's going to be brutal. I have ear plugs and my Bose earphones to try and be able to nod off at the beginning of the flight.  Just hoping that I will not have my usual first day insomnia when we get there....Lunesta samples take me away!

No comments: