Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 20 & 21

Yesterday I got to sleep until 9am and it was decadent.  I did some things around the house and then V. and I went to the gym.  We had just enough time to relax for a little while before it was time to go and get the kiddos.  On the way home, we went to Fidel's for linner and we really had a nice time.  It felt good to have my kiddos with me.

Today we went to the gym and then I took I. for a special afternoon to Belmont Park.  She had received a free unlimited ride pass for all the books she had read and so today was the day we used it.  We went on a bunch of rides and had a really good time.  It was nice to have time with my big girl.  Needless to say, we were pooped by the time we got home.  The boys had good one on one time with each other and it was the first time that V. had to make a meal and put him down for a nap since he's been born.  It's about time. 

Yesterday also marked D. turning 23 months old.  I can't believe it.  This time of year takes me right back like it was yesterday to the time right before he was born.  Really makes me emotional but I have to say that I do love hearing how D. says "Momma", he really says it with love and drags it out to make it sound truly meaningful.

No comments: