Saturday, September 4, 2010

Turn for the Worse

Two days in a row of feeling exhausted and sick by 10:30 am caused me to run to the CVS MinuteClinic this afternoon. I've got too much fun planned to be waylaid by sickness. Turns out I've got bronchitis and an ear infection in both ears so now I'm on some serious antibiotics. Serious in that the dose is so high that you only have to take it one time a day for 3 days. I like that - I don't want to wait 7-10 days to feel better. I want to feel better now. Even V. said I must be really sick because after I put I. down to bed, I laid down on the couch and slept for 30 minutes until one of the cats woke me up.

We'll see tomorrow at 10:30 if I feel better than I did the last two days. Babysitter is coming at 11:45am for an afternoon of playtime before she leaves for college and V. and I are heading over to see Avatar on 3D IMAX since he went and saw it without me last time it was out. I'm looking forward to it because though I saw it on our television, I sat there lamenting that THIS was the type of movie that should be seen in the theater because it would be so much more awesome. So here's my chance. Best of all, I was able to keep my promise to I. that she would get one last time to play with the babysitter before she left.

Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow...

No comments: