Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Something To Look Forward To

After dropping I. off at preschool today, I get to drive as fast as I can to something very exciting, something I've been looking forward to my whole darn life (yeah right). I get to go have my boobs squeezed flat and photographed. Isn't that something your mother always warned you against? If not, she sure should have. Yep, I'm 40 this year so that means I've graduated to the big girl league of humiliation. Already got Part 1 of that at the ob/gyn and now here comes Part 2. And I'm so looking forward to this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really isn't horrible... I promise. Awkward, yes, but not horrible. Easier than the exam that involves stirrups!!! Maybe watch "The Big Squeeze" tonight... LOL!!!
I had one at 35 due to family history. (Suz)

Anonymous said...

last few days our class held a similar talk about this topic and you illustrate something we have not covered yet, appreciate that.

- Laura