Friday, September 3, 2010

There's Fun in Store

I've started a couple of posts over the last two days but by the time I get to finish them, I'm just too tired. I've been battling this last renegade virus that I. was kind enough to pass on to me. One day I'll feel pretty alright, followed by feeling bad the next. I'm hoping that this will get all sickness out of the way before this coming week because this coming week is full of fun, Fun, FUN!

Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm actually going to have fun in my daily life. Imagine that? Is that allowed? I have more fun lined in in the next 10 days than I usually have in an entire year. Now that's saying something. And all it took is a mandatory furlough week for V., Avatar coming back to the theater, and my parents babysitting I. for 4 days.

Unfortunately, right now I can't get into all the details 'cause I've got to get ready and moving. Just know that I will be enjoying having V. home for 10 whole days and with I. starting preschool next week, we'll get some hanging out time, just the two of us. That's as far from my normal day as you can get.

Today is the last official day of summer vacation for I. so I want to do something she really likes. Such as Chuck E. Cheese. I hope it won't be too crowded there. It's close by and we can still have a rest time which sounds good to me as I hack away.

No comments: