Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still Digesting

With all the post vacation things that need to be done (grocery shopping, unpacking, etc.) I don't have time to really post this morning. Just as well since I'm still digesting this past vacation.

I'll just leave it at this for now: I am exhausted, completely drained and I just got back from vacation. I don't think that's a very good sign. Last night at 10:30, a random display of affection also explained what the vacation was like. My normally emotionally reticent husband who doesn't typically offer empathy got up from the couch, walked over and kissed me. When I inquired what that was for, he replied, "You've had a really tough week."

Need I say more? It wasn't just that I perceived it to be a really tough week, it was a tough week. 'Nough said for now, maybe a full posting tonight...

No comments: