Saturday, August 21, 2010

Emotional Hangover

After a bad night, it was hard to get out of bed this morning. I really just didn't want to have to deal with anything else. Thankfully, the morning went pretty smoothly and I actually got to drink my protein drink for lunch in peace. I. and V. are in the bedroom lying on the bed watching something as we make our way into a rest time. V. helped clean up while I made I. her lunch and that was appreciated too. So those are the good things of this day and hopefully there will be a few more before it's over.

I'm hoping that I'm just suffering from an emotional hangover as a result of last night and that the way I am feeling and existing now is not the new normal. 'Cause it doesn't feel good. I know exactly what this feels like and I just pray that I don't feel this way tomorrow.

No comments: