Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Silent Night, All is Calm, All is Bright

It feels like Christmas having V. and the girls here all at one time. This used to be a every weekend experience but it has been since October since we've all been together. It feels really nice. We had a family dinner at home and will be celebrating Thanksgiving at my parents' tomorrow. I'm hoping that tomorrow won't be as stressful as I think it may be - my dad is stressed with work and his high-maintenance-ness is stressing my mom out PLUS we have the wild card, my sister. God knows what she will say or do. She thinks if anyone drinks on a holiday, they are alcoholics. Okay, yeah whatever. So I'm officially in charge of the holiday wine, I'm bringing 3 bottles and I'm going to enjoy it! If that makes me an addict, then I'll have an extra glass for her too!

We'll see how tomorrow goes but regardless, it'll be good to have V. and the girls here regardless. Because after Monday, I. and I are on our own until some January date TBD. December is going to suck but I'll deal with that after V. leaves. Until then, I'll be happy with what is here. Date night scheduled this Saturday.

No comments: