Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Pictures

I. is loving her sports class. Last week was football and she scored a touchdown against 5 boys. You go girl!

Here is a picture of Mr. Poopie Butt. This is the cat who desperately needs a GPS for his ass since he tends to poop with his ass hanging out of the box. Thank God I love him.


These were the flowers I got last year for my anniversary. They're nice and I know, it's the thought that counts but check out below what I got for this year's anniversary.


I told you this year's anniversary was on MUCH better terms. This picture confirms that.



This was the surf and turf course, our fourth course. It was beyond heavenly. Sweet lobster, tender buttery steak, smoked potatoes, delicate greens and carrots with carmelized onions.




No comments: