Friday, October 22, 2010

A Different Kind of First

This week I experienced another first but this time with one of the older girls (B.). I looked at my Facebook page the other night and I saw that B. was listed in the right margin as a suggested friend. Hmm, that's new, she's never been on there before, I guess she just joined.

I click to look at her profile and what does she have posted as her profile picture? A picture of her smoking a hooka or something very bizarre looking. I guess we're hoping it's a hooka at this point. Now I know she doesn't want her father or I seeing this picture but I guess she didn't put all the pieces of the puzzle together and figure that we're on there and can see her. What's really funny is that the two of us are probably showing up as "suggested friends" on her FB page.

V. is not one to miss an opportunity to wind up their mother so he calls her up and gets her frothing at the mouth. I hate to think what happened when B. walked back in the house last night because the shit was definitely hitting the fan. I'll probably hear what happened later tonight when V. gets home. I have a feeling this is the first of many lessons one or both of the girls are going to be painfully learning in the next few years.

No comments: