Friday, August 28, 2009

It Appears I'm Supporting King Abdullah Abdullah

That's gotta be an unusual posting title, I would imagine. But regardless, as I was processing bills for the next week, it appears that in fact, I AM SUPPORTING THE GOVERNMENT OF SAUDI ARABIA.

Why do I say this? Because I just looked at my credit card statement for the last 2 weeks and somehow I've racked up over $8500 in just a few days. Me, the person who doesn't spend money. How does this happen? Well, I'll tell you. It starts with a husband sent to DC, Holland, Germany, and then Saudi Arabia with a business credit card that somehow ceases to work so he starts charging on our PERSONAL credit card. Oh, it's reimbursable you say. Yeah, EVENTUALLY. Just got paid today and there wasn't one cent of reimbursement and this credit card is now due September 2nd. Jeez, think that may add some stress and aggravation to me?!

On top of it, I look at the details of the expenses and when V. calls me tonight, I ask him, "What the hell were those towelheads (pardon the slur, it is my fuckin personal credit card) riding in while they were in DC? Fucking Secret Service black Escalades?" because 2 days cost over $2500 in transportation costs. And you know what V. said? "Yes, that's exactly what they were riding in with dark, tinted windows."

Fucking Saudi Arabia, with our jacked up oil prices and I'm paying for them to ride around like they're fucking President Obama. On top of this, the company is mandating a 4 day furlough so we'll get a paycheck soon with 6 days of pay for 10 days of work PLUS this God forsaken project will not be done in November (or July as previously promised) but sometime next year so we'll just lose another year for our family. No big deal, right? To quote Tony Montana in Scarface, "You're all a bunch of fucking assholes."

No comments: