Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Apocalypse Must Be Coming...

...because this morning, not only was I allowed to sleep until 9:10am, I was woken up by V. with a cup of hot coffee for me. Understand that this has never, never happened even during our woo-ing time so I was amazed and touched and I have to admit, a little suspicious. Whoever this V. is, is the one I want to come back home to me! Tuesday is going to be especially tough since usually when V. comes home from Saudi, he is still working as opposed to the last 4 days, when he's been able to participate in family things and hang out. But I'll still enjoy the time we've spent (and will spend).

Tomorrow should be a good day. I've scheduled some time with a girlfriend of mine and then my parents will be over for an adult BBQ with V., me, and V.'s parents and it should be fun for all.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Things appear to be looking up. Hope the BarBQ was fun and enjoyed by all.