Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pre-1st Birthday Post

We've had a couple of good days under our belt, I. and I.  It's been really nice.  Tonight I'm a mix of emotions.  I'm excited for D. for his 1st birthday party tomorrow.  He's never been at a party where he is the center of attention and I think he's really going to enjoy it.

But I still have this shocked feeling that we are already here, his first birthday.  It just doesn't seem that long ago.  For the last week, I've been reading each morning my pregnancy journal to see what I was feeling and experiencing a year ago and it's been bringing it all back.

It's going to be Sunday and Monday that are especially sentimental because Monday at 5:20am is when D. was finally born.  There's a lot to be said for being sentimental but perhaps I am taking it too far.  Or maybe not.  As long as I'm able to enjoy D.'s birthday and enjoy his experiences with it, is what matters and that is what I am determined to do.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

You're probably in the midst of D's birthday party right now. Hope it is all you want it to be. I'm sure you will have lots of smiley pictures. Looking forward to seeing some! Enjoy it all April--the sentiment and the fun!

Anonymous said...

Из всех ее этапов празднуется закрытие а не открытие в отличии от других мероприятий
!!!

Anonymous said...

The reasons lie in our unnatural population density. The first thing that will be verified is the employment status of the bipolar patient. ambien 10 mg tablet. In the first place, you must have imagined negatively to have provoked such attacks; now is the time for you to make amends. ambien sleep diary. Buy Ambien No Prescription - website: [url=http://www.ambienbuyonlinepills.com#zolpidem-without-prescription]buy ambien without prescription[/url] 2006 ambien- Order Cheap Generic Zolpidem, buy ambien no prescription. lethal ambien dosage. This relief felt by the patient causes him to continue to resort to these practices to ease feelings of fear and anxiety. much does generic ambien cost