Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Frustrated Momma

I'm a frustrated momma.  Tonight I. got back her privilege of reading a book at bedtime for a half an hour while I am giving D. a bath and bring him in for bed.  This is the second time she's lost the privilege, first time was for a week.  I told her if she did it again, it would be two weeks and then a month.  So it's been 2 weeks, tonight she gets her book reading back and what does she do?  I look in there an hour later (mind you, she had put the book down when I took D. in there for sleep) and there she is reading the book behind the headboard.  I'm so disappointed.  

I've talked with her about bad decisions and privileges and how I have to be able to trust her.  But it seems to be to no avail.  Because tomorrow we will be back to the consequences and bad momma.  It seems to be the theme of this summer.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can only imagine the level of your frustration and disappointment!