Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Challenge

I'd like to challenge myself this summer and post something every day this summer.  What normally trips me up is that I wait for when I have some thoughts about some topic or am struggling with something or realize how good something is and then I want to post about it so I remember it.  Problem being, when things are busy or I'm tired, I don't post about it and then go weeks without capturing anything.

I'd really like to have this summer on record, to capture an overall picture of what we did, how we felt, etc.  Be forewarned though, I have given myself the license to post in short snapshot phrases, a quick picture of the day, the day in a nutshell.  By allowing this, I stand a good chance of getting a glimpse into each day of this summer which is my ultimate goal.

No comments: