Monday, January 3, 2011

Here We Are

Here we are at the beginning of a new year, the beginning of a new week after hibernating as a family. I will get the post on our vacation done soon, I promise. Let's just say, it had its ups and downs. I'm beginning to wonder if we are "vacation challenged"...

I woke up this morning two to three hours earlier than I have for the last week thanks to having V. home from work and me being exhausted. I have a sneaky suspicion that will catch up to me around noonish. We have a semi-busy day scheduled today. First, I.'s gymnastics class which she loves followed by a trip to the chiropractor to get the kinks worked out. Stop at home for lunch and a quick, early resttime. Then to the doctor this afternoon for the ultrasound. Every time I think about it, I get a knot in my stomach but I can't do anything about it. I think at this point, after waiting two weeks for this test, I just need the anticipation to be over. Hopefully that won't be the only thing that's over.

Deep breaths should help get me through this day. Vacay posting coming soon.

No comments: