Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moving and Grooving


So there you have it - the latest and greatest picture of our What's It. We passed all our tests with flying colors, all the body parts of him/her are in perfect working condition and my innards look great too and in pristine condition to nourish a baby properly. Felt like standing up on the table and yelling, "See, I told ya so!" but I thought it might be inappropriate considering that this ultrasound lady wasn't the one being doom and gloom with me.
I laid there for 20 minutes watching this baby do its thing. Sucking its thumb, swallowing the fluid and be-bopping around my uterus and the swell of love, tenderness, and amazement was almost overwhelming. Still is.
I'm relieved and happy. There is still at least one more look and see tests coming up in the next few weeks but I'm not worried. It's all going to be okay.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm thanking God for this good news for your family! How thrilling to see that active little What's It!