Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Christmas Gift for Our Foster Cat

I've got my fingers crossed right now. Last night I got an email that I was cc'd on from the lady who runs the cat adoption agency. The email was from her to a girl who wants to adopt a cat and gave brief details on 4 cats in foster homes who were available for adoption. I decide to take the proverbial bull by the horns and advocate strongly for my foster cat, Media.

I emailed the girl back with pictures of Media and told her how sweet and awesome she was. I was really hoping that I could entice her to come and meet Media and take her home for Christmas so that I didn't have to return her to PetSmart.

This morning there was an email from the girl saying Media sounded great and that she wanted to come and meet her. I'm going to call her from the gym this morning (while I. is still in Kids' Club) and find out when she can come over. I just know that once she meets her and sees how loving Media is, she'll most likely fall in love and want to adopt her. Wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas gift for Media? That really would make my day/month/year! Talk about making a difference in an animal's life.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: