Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bone Tired

Today was busy and productive with some high points but right now, I am bone tired. My back is aching up a storm and I've had a headache for the last 5 hours. However, I got all my wrapping finished tonight except for I.'s Santa gift and one of the girls present which is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I also got the rest of the stocking stuffers purchased for the family today. I don't know about you but the stocking stuffers give me the most stress until I actually find them. This year it was a combination of Bath and Body Works, Michael's and Target to complete the task.

I went from dropping I. off at her science camp at 10:30 at her preschool, went to the gym, stopped off at the post office to mail a present, went to Target, and then straight to I.'s preschool to help with Jesus' Birthday Party in her class. Even though I was really tired when I got there, when I walked into her class and I. ran over and through her arms around my legs with a big "Momma!", I forgot my tiredness. At snack time, she saved me a seat right next to her and just kept hugging and kissing me and when it was time to go out on the playground, she still wanted me nearby. That never gets old and I cherish it because I know someday it will change though hopefully not anytime soon. Maybe I'll get really lucky and she'll never hit that stage. I never did with my mom so there is hope.

No comments: