Saturday, March 13, 2010

What Day Is It Anyways?

When V. is out of town, non-school days get confusing. When I. has school, it serves as the day's definition. As in today must be Monday because after dropping I. off at school, I head directly over to the therapist's office for a mind dump. Today is chapel day at school, therefore it must be Wednesday. But Friday through Sunday without V. here is no man's land. Yesterday I could have sworn it was Sunday, it just felt like Sunday the whole day until I got stuck in the Friday afternoon traffic on the way home which I didn't anticipate because I thought it was Sunday.

Today is Saturday and truthfully, it feels like a weekday so far. On top of it, we move the clocks ahead tonight so come tomorrow I'll really be confused. The only thing that helps Sundays feel like Sundays are the 2 big newspapers waiting on the porch for me. Without V. here, those define a Sunday.

This post has to qualify as the MOST BORING post ever. Sorry, I'll strive for a more interesting one next time.

No comments: