Thursday, February 18, 2010

95% Good, 5% Aggravating

The 5% aggravating occured because when I told V. we were going to go bowling tomorrow afternoon, he said he was going to be working up in LA so that he could bring the girls down. That pissed me off because he said he was only going up one day and if I had known, I NEVER would have requested him to go to work on Tuesday. Why the hell did he not say, "Well, I'm going to go to work on Friday to go get the girls." when I said, "If you are going to have to go to work one day this week, I request it be Tuesday." Just feels deceitful to me - he says he didn't think about it but he's always thinking things through so it just sounds like BS to me especially since he went out to lunch and a movie.

Aside from that, we had a good day. We went bowling (I.'s first time) this afternoon and we had a good time (until the end when we went to leave and I. melted down). She insisted on doing it all by herself and though the ball made it S-L-O-W-L-Y down the alley, it eventually made it and knocked some pins over. Tonight, V. and I went out for an early date night. We went walking on the beach for a bit and then for dinner nearby. He still wasn't talkative but at least during dinner, I could tell he was having a good time. As we spend more time together, we are clicking together humor-wise more often and that is good because it relays the foundation of friendship and fun upon which everything else was built.

1 comment:

CS said...

OK things are definitely moving in the right direction. Hang on to the hope. C