Monday, November 24, 2008

A Blog Overhaul

So, I decided to give my blog a major overhaul in hopes that it would lead me to post more often. I created it to be a place to document the humorous, exhausting and frustrating sides of being a stay at home mother.

But then, IT happened. IT being my best friend being diagnosed with inoperable cancer. And I didn't feel like I could write about it on my blog because that wasn't the purpose for this blog. However, I need to write about it because it's always in my mind somewhere and that's probably why I haven't been blogging. It's blocking me.

Then I realized, IT'S MY FRICKIN BLOG! It should be whatever I want and need it to be. I'm the one who pigeonholed it so I should be the one to revamp it to meet my needs.

Thus, the new look, the new title and hopefully it will meet my new needs.

No comments: