Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Day After

Today I felt better. Not good enough to talk about the weekend but good enough to not be dragging through the day. A couple of more days for that, I think. Looking forward to going to a Mom's Night In tomorrow night - I think that's just what I need!

One thing I forgot last night while writing but remembered while on the treadmill this morning is the oncology floor of the hospital. I just pray that I don't end up there at my end - let me go fast or asleep or randomly on another floor of the hospital. The one day I was there, I heard someone puking their guts out many times, probably as a result of chemo, and someone sobbing gut and heart wrenching sobs. That was the worst, it just went on and on. No one should have to suffer like that and I pray that I and my family won't have to go through that kind of pain in the future.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a strong women and a good friend. I am sending you hugs and positive vibes for you and your friend and his family. We are here for you too, if you need us.

Kristi