Wednesday, May 15, 2013

War Tactics

Talked with my mom today and warned her that a letter addressed to me may be arriving at their home in response to my email.   She mentioned again that although they have repeatedly told my sister that she is not to contact them via phone, only in writing, she continues to call them 15-20 times a day beginning at 7:30 am.  My parents have enough stresses, both financial and physical, to be dealing with this harassment. 

I did some research, made a phone call to the jail, and then spent over an hour, waiting to be connected online via chat to the company that handles jail phone calls.  Finally after all was said and done, in 24 hours, when she attempts to call my parents' phones she will be told the number is restricted and cannot be connected.  I feel pretty doggone good right now.  I think I'll wait until my parents come over on Friday afternoon to visit and then ask if they got any calls from her that morning. 

The only thing I'm debating right now is whether to send her an email in a couple/few days telling her that it was I who blocked her calls, not my parents.  It's not a case of me taking credit for it, it's a matter of not letting my parents take the venomous hit for it.  If she's going to go after someone, I'd rather it be a person who no longer can be played based on guilt and that's me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This information is invaluable. How can I find out more?


Feel free to surf to my web site - コーチ