Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I's School Birthday Party

I. enjoyed her class birthday party at the YMCA. 



Festive birthday cake:


Daddy lighting the candles because D. was melting down due to no rest/nap the day before and Mommy was having to baby carry him while he took a mini 30 minute nap.  Normally not a big deal but Momma was suffering with sickness.



Most importantly is that I. had a really fun time.  No birthday meltdowns just pure happiness.


Afterwards, Uncle A. and his girlfriend A. came over for birthday gifts and fun since they couldn't make it to the family party.  Opening gifts and playing with them was a perfect end to the birthday weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!


[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.a0001.net/]NFL Jerseys[/url]



[url=http://jerseys2013.is-great.org/]Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys[/url]