Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beautiful Moments

I talked my parents into meeting D. and I at the beach so that they could see his excitement and I could also get some video and pictures of him in action.  When it's just he and I, I can't capture any memories since he's always running to the waves.  V. is too tired on the weekends and it's too crowded for us to really relax and enjoy ourselves when we're surrounded by crowds of people.  Plus my parents really enjoy the beach and having never seen D. at the beach, it was a treat they especially enjoyed.





LOVE!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

April, I'm so glad you were able to get these pictures! They capture how much fun D is having. I particularly like #2 picture and the one with your parents. First time I've ever seen a pic of your parents. A wonderful day captured!