Monday, February 13, 2012

Long Time No Post

It's been 2 weeks since I last posted due to a combination of computer issues, sickness, and absences.  Blogger has decided that it will no longer allow Internet Explorer to open its website and blogs so I have to make a conscience effort each day to utilize Google Chrome to open Blogger.  This extra step throws me off and often I don't open it.  For the past week, I've been battling a cold thanks to I. and nursing D. literally back to health from the same cold (as well as I. but I haven't been nursing her literally).  Also, V. was gone pretty much for the past 2 weeks so I was busy getting the taxes inputted online, getting account reconciliations done, and other mundane, time-consuming projects that I don't feel like doing when he's here.

This morning D. woke up at 4:25am and after nursing him, I discovered that the vibrating sleep aid in his pack and play, the one that helps him fall back to sleep in the wee hours of the morning, was out of batteries.  Needless to say, it was a bust and so we started our day at 4:25.

One interesting thing of the day was that I received a call from a modeling agency that I sent D.'s pics to.  On their website  they make it clear that they probably won't call you back so when I got the call, I was surprised and kind of jazzed.  They are interested and want more pics as well as his weight, height, and clothing sizes 'cause you know it IS a modelling gig!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I.'s school is celebrating Father's Day on it so V. will be going to I.'s school for a special song performance and lunch with I.  I will be going with D. just to capture it on film.  She is so excited.  I've noticed the last month that I. is really getting attached to V. and missing him more than she ever has.  I've alerted V. to it and though he poopoos it, he has been more receptive that when I text him that I. really wants to hear his voice, he makes an effort to call us asap.  It is a strange life that we live.

No comments: